Sick Leave Pool is a program that assists employees who have exhausted all other Leave due to a catastrophic illness or injury to themselves or an immediate family member.
- Employees must be benefits-eligible (Salaried full and part-time).
- Sick leave pool provides a maximum lifetime benefit of 720 hours.
- Employees eligible for Workers Compensation Insurance (WCI) benefits are not eligible for the sick leave pool.
- An employee eligible for sick leave pool must exhaust all of their accruals before pool will be awarded.
- Any unused hours will be returned to the pool.
- Current employees may make voluntary contributions of accrued sick leave hours to the sick leave pool at any time.
- Terminating employees may donate all or a portion of their sick Leave.
- Instructions for using these forms - do not write on the form right after you open it online.
- After you open an Adobe form from a webpage, always click "Open in Adobe" and save the form before you begin entering information OR click the download icon (arrow pointing downwards) and download your own copy of the form. Save it with your name. (Please do not make entries on the forms that are posted to the webpage - save your own copy first)
- Sick Leave Pool Application
- Sick Leave Pool Recipient Form
- Sick Leave Pool Health Care Provider Medical Certification
- Sick Leave Pool/Donation Form
- Sick Leave Pool Policy
- UNT Sick Leave Policy (includes Sick Leave Pool)