The Performance Management system is an online tool used in the staff evaluation process. The system serves as a central storage location for performance standards, performance notes and evaluation results.
Access the Staff Performance Management System to review and create evaluation plans, manage process steps, enter goals, objectives and performance notes and access evaluation results.
Performance program attributes and schedules vary by institution. Resources for each are listed below:
- UNT FY2023 Quick Reference Guide
- UNT FY2023 Full User Guide
- How to Manage Employee Changes During Review Cycle
- UNT Staff Performance Management Process (recorded training 3/25/22)
- Video Demonstration - How to Complete the Mid-Year Check in
- UNT Staff Mid-Year Review Training (recorded training 11/4/21)
- Modify Position Description - Utilize this job aid to update position information to ensure all position details are current
- Video Demonstration - How to Review & Update Job Duties in PeopleAdmin
- UNT Training- Setting Goals
- Contact Jayne.Colavecchia@untsystem.edu or Aidee.Vaidya@untsystem.edu for PeopleAdmin Performance Management technical assistance, i.e. navigation, re-open tasks.
- Contact HRAdministration@untsystem.edu or 940-565-2281 for guidance related to goal setting, performance ratings or performance concerns.
- HSC Performance Management Quick Guide
- HSC FY 2022 Performance Management User Guide
- OKR Development Workshop Training
- What are OKRs?
- Staff OKR Model
- Staff OKR Worksheet
- Faculty OKR Model
- Performance Check-In Checklist
- Providing Performance Feedback: The Foundation of the Supervisory Role at HSC
- Receiving Critical Feedback From Your HSC Supervisor
- Contact Jennifer.Bustillos@untsystem.edu for PeopleAdmin Staff Performance Management technical assistance, i.e. navigation, re-open tasks.
- Contact HSC.HR@untsystem.edu or 817-735-2690 for guidance related to staff performance ratings or performance concerns.
- For guidance related to faculty evaluations and Interfolio training, visit Faculty Evaluations or contact Faculty Affairs at HSCinterfolio@unthsc.edu
- UNT Dallas FY2023 Quick Reference Guide
- UNT Dallas FY2023 Performance Management User Guide
- Contact email@example.com or 972-338-1410 for guidance related to performance ratings or performance concerns
- UNT System FY2023 Quick Reference Guide
- Supervisor Feedback Guide
- Employee Feedback Guide
- Contact Kareem.Crosdale@untsystem.edu for PeopleAdmin Performance Management technical assistance, i.e. navigation, re-open tasks.
- Contact Angela.Bennettfirstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-369-6342 for guidance related to performance ratings or performance concerns.
This document contains a list of frequently asked questions related to the Performance Management System: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Delivering Employee Feedback
- Effective Listening
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Interpersonal Communication
- Managing High Performers
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Goal Setting: Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)