The University of North Texas System is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination as outlined in the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, and ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA).
The System ensures full right of access for persons with disabilities to all terms and conditions of employment, service programs, and activities.
Employees and applicants for employment will be treated on the basis of their ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Employees and Job Applicants
Employees and job applicants can request an accommodation through the Office of Equal Opportunity and via the submission of the accommodation forms.
- Keeshala Henderson, Workplace Accommodations Administrator
- Email: Workplace.Accommodations@untsystem.edu
- Phone: 972-338-1416
Students can request an accommodation through the applicable campus Disability Services/Accesss Department in Student Affairs.
Student Accommodations Process:
- UNT - Office of Disability Access | Division of Student Affairs (unt.edu)
- UNT HSC - Office of Disability Access - Students (unthsc.edu)
- UNT Dallas - Disability Services | Student Affairs (untdallas.edu)
- ADA Questions and Answers (downloadable pdf)
- ADA Resources
- The Job Accommodation Network - 800.526.7234 - free assistance identifying appropriate accommodations
- ADA National Network
- U.S. Department of Education
- Guidance for managers: Applying Performance and Conduct Standards to Employees with Disabilities
- Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities
Meet Your ADA Coordinators
University of North Texas System Administration (UNTS)
University of North Texas Health Science Center (UNT HSC)
University of North Texas at Dallas (UNTD)
University of North Texas (UNT)