PeopleAdmin is the technology system used for recruitment, position management, and staff performance management for employees across UNT World. PeopleAdmin is integrated with our PeopleSoft (EIS) HR system to contain up-to-date employee and position data. The goals of the system are to provide comprehensive, electronic access to relevant applicant, position, and performance data, and to deliver a positive user experience within the recruitment and evaluation processes.
Modules within PeopleAdmin include:
- Applicant Tracking System – used for recruiting faculty and staff, as well as student employment recruiting at UNT Dallas.
- Position Management – used for maintaining classification (job) descriptions and position descriptions for all faculty, staff, and executive titles
- Performance Management – used for managing staff performance evaluation programs
- PeopleAdmin – Modify a Job Description LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to modify a position description the Position Management module with PeopleAdmin. This is the first step in order to get your position posted.
- PeopleAdmin - Posting a Position LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to post a job in the Applicant Tracking System module with PeopleAdmin.
- PeopleAdmin – Hiring Proposal LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to utilize the Hiring Proposal in the Applicant Tracking System module with PeopleAdmin.
- PeopleAdmin – Applicant Reviewer & Dispositioning Process LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to utilize the Applicant Reviewer user group in the Applicant Tracking System module with PeopleAdmin.
The files linked below are PDFs. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance with this content from an accessibility standpoint.