PeopleAdmin is the technology system used for recruitment, position management, and staff performance management for employees across UNT System. PeopleAdmin is integrated with our PeopleSoft (EIS) HR system to contain up-to-date employee and position data. The goals of the system are to provide comprehensive, electronic access to relevant applicant, position, and performance data, and to deliver a positive user experience within the recruitment and evaluation processes.
Modules within PeopleAdmin include:
- Applicant Tracking System – used for recruiting faculty, staff, and students except UNT students, which are managed by the Career Service Center.
- Position Management – used for maintaining classification (job) descriptions and position descriptions for all faculty, staff, and executive titles.
- Performance Management – used for managing staff performance evaluation programs.
Please direct all questions for Applicant Tracking to HREmployment@untsystem.edu.
Please direct questions related to position and performance management to Compensation and Performance Management.
Please enroll in online courses in LearnHSC and UNT Bridge.
Recorded trainings for the PeopleAdmin system are available in LearnHSC and UNT Bridge. Click on the appropriate direct link below:
- PeopleAdmin – Modify a Job Description LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to modify a position description the Position Management module with PeopleAdmin. This is the first step in order to get your position posted.
- PeopleAdmin - Posting a Position LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to post a job in the Applicant Tracking System module with PeopleAdmin.
- PeopleAdmin – Hiring Proposal LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to utilize the Hiring Proposal in the Applicant Tracking System module with PeopleAdmin.
- PeopleAdmin – Applicant Reviewer & Dispositioning Process LearnHSC UNT Bridge
- Learn how to utilize the Applicant Reviewer user group in the Applicant Tracking System module with PeopleAdmin.
The files linked below are PDFs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with this content from an accessibility standpoint.
- Staff Posting
- Applicant Reviewer
- How to Disposition
- Staff Hiring Proposal
- Important: Before you start this process, confirm the candidate you are hiring is in the “Recommend For Hire” status. The Applicant Reviewer role is the one who moves candidates to Recommend For Hire.