Employee is becoming fully aware of their role and responsibilities and is working independently and produce meaningful work. They continue to feel acclimated to the environment, functionally and socially.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Continue recurring one-on-one (1:1) meetings.
- Finalize their written performance goals and professional development goals.
- Continue discussing departmental OKRs and individual OKRs.
- Check with the employee and their onboarding partner to ensure the relationship is progressing.
- Optional: Have lunch or coffee in person or virtually and talk informally about how things are going.
- Identify opportunities for new employee to interact with team members regularly (lunch, coffee, projects, feedback, etc.).
Learning and Development Opportunities
- Ask if required training is completed.
- Ask about their areas of interest and encourage them to explore what the campus has to offer. Follow up with information and/or connect to others with similar interests.
- Encourage them to reflect on the formal and informal learning they’ve experienced and feedback they’ve received.
The new employee will receive a Hiring Experience Survey at the end of their 90 days.