During your first month at UNT System, you will continue to learn about the university, your department, and the people around you.
Benefits and Wellness
Make sure you review your ERS New Employee Benefits Guide for pertinent deadlines and complete enrollment.
Scheduling and Job Duties
- Schedule and conduct recurring touchbase meetings with applicable customers and co-workers
- Check-in meeting after 30 days with your manager to discuss:
- Questions and concerns
- Feedback on first month of employment
- Additional training and opportunities
- Future performance goals and expectations
Learning and Development
- Reflect on information shared at New Employee Orientation. Do you need additional information on topics of interest?
- Ask your manager to ensure you are signed up for all required or additional training(s) in UNT Bridge or Learn HSC.
- Consider reviewing HR's Organizational Development & Engagement (ODE) website. ODE experts assist with leadership development and workforce planning
and provide counsel to managers throughout the System. The department also helps
employees learn, grow and upgrade skills. Training and classes are available on each
campus, online or by webcast.