Congratulations on accepting your new opportunity at the University of North Texas System!
- Open the “Invitation to Complete New Hire Onboarding” email, which is sent to your
personal email ( the one used to apply for the job), and follow the directions and
- Activate your Enterprise User Identification (EUID) and create your system password in the UNT-Account Management System.
- Launch the electronic onboarding via the Employee Self Service link and complete all Onboarding steps.
- Within three days, from your start date, all new employees are required to complete their I-9 employment verification and present supporting documents for I-9 employment eligibility verification as evidence of identity and employment authorization. Section 1 of your I-9 will be done in the Onboarding steps.
- Expect to be contacted by your hiring representative to:
- Confirm your start date and time, where and to whom to report on the first day; get information on what to bring on the first day and the dress code.
- Review the Benefits Overview for new hires and see information on Benefits Orientation.
- Explore each campus' websites for details on how to obtain your parking pass, if applicable.
Note: UNT System Administration employees can access the campus parking site where they are located.
- Get to know your HR team and contacts (see UNTS HR Contact handout).