Did you know that free counseling for help with family, legal, or financial issues is just a call or click away for UNT World employees? The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 1.800.343.3822.
To access benefits online, log in https://www.awpnow.com.
When prompted for your code, enter AWP-UNT-384.
Services are available at no cost to active and retired employees, as well as members of their household. This confidential service includes skill-building webinars, resources, access to counselors and legal help, and much more.
Many employees aren’t aware that this free resource is part of their UNT World benefit package and can make a difference in their day to day lives. Need to talk to someone about stress? Experiencing financial strain? Want to learn more about work/life balance? Access your EAP benefits for this type of help, and much more.
EAP Benefits are designed to help you manage your daily life and responsibilities, including major events, work stresses, and issues impacting your quality of life as an individual or family.
Some of the benefits available include:
- Short-term counseling (same day sessions available if in crisis).
- Safe ride (reimbursement for cab fare when you take a cab instead of driving impaired)
- LawAccess (legal and financial services and counseling from lawyers and financial professionals)
- Life tips
All benefits can be accessed by calling:
- Toll free 1-800-343-3822
- TDD 1 -800-448-1823
- Teen line 1 -800-334-TEEN (8336)
Available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Online: https://www.awpnow.com
- Choose “Access Your Benefits”
- Visit the website and register using code AWP-UNT-384