The Performance Management system is a tool used to guide the staff evaluation process. The system is an electronic form that reduces the need for a paper process and accurately tracks review, dates and scores. The electronic process is more efficient and improves the employee and supervisor experience in the evaluation process. The Performance Management system also serves as a central storage location of employee goals, position responsibilities, performance notes and evaluation results.
Access the Performance Management System
Access the Staff Performance Management System to review and create evaluation plans, manage process steps, enter goals, objectives and performance notes and access evaluation results.
- UNT Dallas
- UNT System Administration
- HSC Supervisor & Non-Supervisor Program – Performance Management User Guide
- HSC New Team Member Program – Performance Management User Guide
- UNT – coming soon
Performance Management recorded training is available on UNT World Learning (UWL). Once logged in to UNTWL, click on the Learning Library and go to the Human Resources category to view all training offered by HR or click on the direct link below.
- UNT System Administration - PeopleAdmin Performance Evaluation Training - Recorded Webinar
- UNT Dallas - PeopleAdmin Performance Evaluation Training - Recorded Webinar
- HSC Non Supervisors - PeopleAdmin Performance Evaluation Training - Recorded Webinar
- HSC Supervisors - PeopleAdmin Performance Evaluation Training - Recorded Webinar
- UNT (coming soon)
This document contains a list of frequently asked questions related to the Performance Management System: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
System issues, login, employees not listed, navigation, re-open a task, contact HR Compensation and Performance Management Team at HRComp@untsystem.edu, 1-855-878-7650, Option 6.
For assistance with Performance Management concerns, discussions regarding unsatisfactory performance ratings, contact your Campus HR team: