The Performance Management system is a tool used to guide the staff evaluation process. The system is an electronic form that reduces the need for a paper process and accurately tracks review, dates and scores. The Performance Management system also serves as a central storage location of employee goals, position responsibilities, performance notes and evaluation results.
Access the Performance Management System
Access the Staff Performance Management System to review and create evaluation plans, manage process steps, enter goals, objectives and performance notes and access evaluation results.
- UNT FY2021 Performance Management User Guide
- UNT FY2021 Quick Reference Guide
- UNT FY2021 Performance Management & Goal Setting Recorded Training
- UNT FY2021 Completing the Performance Evaluation Recorded Training (coming soon)
- Modify Position Description - Utilize this job aid to update position information to ensure all position details are current
- How to Review & Update Job Duties in PeopleAdmin - This video demonstrates how to review and update job duties
This document contains a list of frequently asked questions related to the Performance Management System: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Performance Management Contacts
For assistance with performance matters related to ratings and discussions please contact your Campus HR team: