Human Resources serves over 13,000 employees at all locations. We're here to help job applicants, plus faculty, staff and certain students employed by a major university system. Here's how to reach a specific department or individual:
Talent Acquisition - recruiting and hiring, helps managers identify qualified candidates to support department and location strategies. Assists current and potential employees with job search within the UNT System.
Talent Management - performance evaluations, leadership and coaching, helps employees identify opportunities to expand skills in current jobs and learn new information that supports career growth.
Compensation - compensation, personnel records inquiries, requests for PeopleSoft data, and information services
Benefits - works with leadership to manage benefits and total rewards strategies that help attract and retain employees
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion - provides information about programs related to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in the workplace.
Call the Records Center, 1-855-878-7650 and follow caller options, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, or fax, 817-735-7655.
Contact Campus Human Resources Teams
Campus HR teams are available to provide in-person assistance and support for faculty and staff on each campus.
Location and phone:
- UNT – 1500 North IH-35, Denton, Texas 76205, 940-565-2281
- UNTHSC – Everett Administration Building (EAD), Room 280; 817-735-2690
- UNT Dallas – Building 1, Room 356; 972-338-1410
- UNT System Administration and UNT Dallas College of Law – contact UNT Dallas Human Resources; 972-338-1410
Human Resources Information Services (HRIS) and Reporting
HRIS and Reporting coordinates requests for:
- Employee data requests/reports
- State and federal data management
- State and federal reports
- EIS HR/Payroll security
HRIS and Reporting works with Information Technology Shared Services and IT departments at each component.
- Find the HRIS Report and Data Request form in the Forms Library.
Human Resources Records Center
Find answers to most questions from the Records Center or 1-855-878-7650, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, or FAX 817-735-7655. The center uses a caller option format, which will expedite response.
- Press 1 = Employment Verifications, The Work Number
- Press 2 = Benefits, FMLA and Retirement
- Press 3 = Job Applications, Onboarding
- Press 4 = Records
- (Instructions to repeat above choices)
- Press 5 = All Other Topics
Mail or Delivery Address
To reach UNT System Human Resources Administration by mail or delivery service, use this address:
UNT System Human Resources Administration
1112 Dallas Drive
Denton, Texas 76205