Understanding Gallup's Q12:
- 12 Elements of Engagement: What do the questions really mean?
- Q1: I know what is expected of me at work.
- Q2: I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right.
- Q3: At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
- Q4: In the last seven days, I have received recognition for doing good work.
- Q5: My supervisor, or someone at work, seems to care about me as a person.
- Q6: There is someone at work who encourages my development.
- Q7: At work, my opinions seem to count.
- Q8: The mission or purpose of my company makes me feel my job is important.
- Q9: My associates or fellow employees are committed to doing quality work.
- Q10: I have a best friend at work.
- Q11: In the last six months, someone at work has talked to me about my progress.
- Q12: This last year, I have had opportunities to learn and grow.
For Supervisors: Engagement Action Planning
Want to create an engagement action plan with your team but don’t know where to start? Join us in an informative session where we will review a few ways to conduct an engagement conversation with your team and jump start your plans!
If you would like an ODE consultant to work with you or your team to assist your and/or your department in building an engagement plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Individuals: Owning Your Own Engagement
Want to find meaningful ways to internalize and explore your own engagement as an individual contributor? Explore what having a psychological and emotional connection to your job means and discover ways to find connection in your work!
If you would like this session offered to your team, please email email@example.com.
Engagement For Teams: Engagement Coaching
Organizational Development & Engagement can provide a trained Gallup facilitator/coach to review your scores with you and set your team on the road to working toward increasing engagement as a team. (Must book in advance). Email ODE@untsystem.edu
Managers & Leaders: Engagement Toolkit
Our Engagement Toolkit for Managers and Leaders includes best practices and supplemental information managers and leaders can use to increase employee engagement.