ODE Who We Are:
The Human Resources Department of Organizational Development & Engagement (ODE) serves faculty, staff, and administrators across UNT World. ODE promotes individual and team professional growth and development at all levels. We achieve this through training, department consulting and providing leadership programs. Our goal is to cultivate an organizational culture of learning that promotes employee engagement.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Professional development is critical to career success.
- Embracing diversity enhances the learning experience.
- In growing individuals to become strong leaders.
- Engaged employees are core to our mission.
- Great teams are not accidental but are intentional.
- Our people are our greatest resource.
How ODE Embraces HR Core Values:
- Diversity and Inclusion- ODE enhances the learning experience by seeking all perspectives.
- Accountability- ODE holds itself accountable to ourselves and stakeholders.
- Compassion- ODE listens and seeks to understand our customers’ unique needs.
- Integrity- ODE holds itself to the highest professional standard. Purpose: Our ODE purpose is mirrored in our organizational beliefs.