The University of North Texas System is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination as outlined in the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, and ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
The system ensures full right of access for persons with disabilities to all terms and conditions of employment, service programs, and activities.
Employees and candidates for employment will be treated on the basis of their ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- ADA Questions and Answers (downloadable pdf)
- ADA Resources
- The Job Accommodation Network - 800.526.7234 - free assistance identifying appropriate accommodations
- ADA National Network
- U.S. Department of Education
- Guidance for managers: Applying Performance and Conduct Standards to Employees with Disabilities
- Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities
Employees may request an accommodation through their Campus HR Team or online as follows:
Campus HR Contacts:
- UNT - UNT HR | UNT System Human Resources
- UNT Dallas - UNT Dallas HR | UNT System Human Resources
- UNT HSC - UNTHSC HR | UNT System Human Resources
- UNT System - UNT System HR | UNT System Human Resources
- UNT - Office of Disability Access | Division of Student Affairs (unt.edu)
- UNT Dallas - Disability Services | Student Affairs (untdallas.edu)
- UNT HSC - Office of Disability Access - Students (unthsc.edu)
Guest/Visitor Accommodations - Electronic Information Resource Accessibility Tools and Resources | UNT System