Off Boarding is the process used when a faculty, staff or other department member leaves employment at any location for any reason.
When an employee leaves due to resignation, retirement or involuntary termination, a series of actions must be initiated to ensure that all aspects of employment - email and electronic access, use of university property and materials, parking, payroll and personnel records - are properly managed.
The Off Boarding process should be accessed online by a separating employee or his or her department administrative representative. Please do not submit paper forms. Log in with your EUID and password to find:
- Online off boarding steps for employees who want to request resignation, retirement or transfer.
- Online off boarding steps for managers who process an employee's resignation, retirement or transfer.
- Online off boarding steps for administrative staff who process an employee's resignation, retirement or transfer.
Off Boarding is a user-friendly process that allows separating employees, managers, departmental administrative contacts, or a separating employee who requests a termination to receive checklists that detail actions required before separation. The electronic off-boarding process also is designed to automatically generate a termination e-Par (electronic payroll action request) and notify other departments involved in maintaining proper management control that an employee is leaving.
Department representatives who manage Off Boarding may contact their Campus Human Resources department for assistance. The process usually begins when an employee notifies a supervisor of his or her departure.
Contact Campus Human Resources Teams
- UNT – Katy McDaniel, Executive Director, 1500 North Interstate 35, Denton TX 76205
- UNTHSC – Janine Watkins, Executive Director, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
- UNT Dallas – Wanda Boyd, Associate Vice Chancellor EDI and Executive Director of UNT Dallas HR, 1901 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75201
- UNT System Administration –Donna Asher, Interim Executive Director, 1112 Dallas Drive, Suite 4000, Denton, TX 76205