ODE is transitioning all face-to-face leadership cohort programs to blended learning consisting of both Live Sessions via Zoom and On-Demand sessions (pre-recorded webinars). While we do not believe this approach replaces the advantages of face-to-face interaction, discussion, and networking, we believe it is an effective approach to continue developing our employees during COVID-19. Continued professional development is still a priority for all employees.
Foundational Leadership Academy (FLA) Cohort 2
Thirty-five applicants will be selected from a pool of UNT World applicants. We will host a FLA cohort 2 in Fall 2021.
• Email sent out to UNT World advertising program- Thursday, August 12, 2021
• Participant application due-Wednesday, September 1
• Application submitted to leadership- Wednesday, September 8
• Campus notifies ODE of selected participants- Friday, October 1
• Participants notified they have been selected –Friday, October 8
• Program to start Wednesday, October 27
New Supervisor Orientation
We are currently accepting applications for NSO for each campus. The program is for supervisors within their first year of supervising within UNT World and is designed to help supervisors excel in their roles. Qualified supervisors should receive an email from Organizational Development & Engagement (ODE) about the program. If you did not receive an email about the program and are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.