Talent Acquisition Resources
Talent Acquisition coordinates and assists hiring managers with the recruitment of applicants for regular staff positions. We guide the processes to build your candidate pool and create a positive experience for hiring managers and new employees. Faculty positions are coordinated by the UNTHSC Office of Faculty Affairs and the UNT Office of the Provost. Student positions are coordinated by student career centers for UNTHSC and UNT. At UNT Dallas, please contact Campus HR for all faculty and student positions.
PeopleAdmin is the technology system used for recruitment, position management, and staff performance management for employees across UNT World.
To guide you through the hiring process, download a copy of the Hiring Manager's Toolkit.
• Craft a recruiting strategy individualized for your department needs
• Collaborate with hiring managers to find the most qualified talent
• Conduct pre-screening interviews
• Conduct behavioral interviews
• Assist with attracting a diverse pool of applicants
• Create sourcing strategies
• Facilitate external job postings
• Conduct specialized applicant searches for hard to fill positions
• Schedule and attend job fairs, engage professional organizations, and attend department specific conferences
• Post/publish positions
• Create offer letters
• Conduct background screening
• Initiate new hire onboarding
• Coordinate E-Verify eligibility for employment process