Talent Acquisition coordinates and assists hiring managers with the recruitment of applicants.
We guide the processes to build your candidate pool and create a positive experience for hiring managers and new employees.
You can find a training playlist for the PeopleAdmin system on our youtube channel.
Talent Acquisition Roles
Talent Acquisition coordinates and assists hiring managers with the recruitment of applicants for regular staff positions. Faculty positions are coordinated by the UNTHSC Office of Faculty Affairs and the UNT Office of the Provost. Student positions are coordinated by student career centers for UNTHSC and UNT. At UNT Dallas, please contact Campus HR for all faculty and student positions.
• Craft a recruiting strategy individualized for your department needs
• Collaborate with hiring managers to find the most qualified talent
• Conduct pre-screening interviews
• Conduct behavioral interviews
• Assist with attracting a diverse pool of applicants
• Create sourcing strategies
• Facilitate external job postings
• Conduct specialized applicant searches for hard to fill positions
• Schedule and attend job fairs, engage professional organizations, and attend department specific conferences
• Post/publish positions
• Create offer letters
• Conduct background screening
• Initiate new hire onboarding
• Coordinate E-Verify eligibility for employment process