The UNT System Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion provides guidance for employees regarding state and federal programs related to equity, diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination in the workplace.
The UNT System is committed to providing an employment and learning environment at each component - UNT, UNTHSC, UNT Dallas/UNT Dallas College of Law and UNT System Administration - that gives each person the opportunity to be a productive and valued employee.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate. The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Services
- Investigations of alleged discrimination, harassment and sexual misconduct.
- Training and development of training to explain equal opportunity laws, regulations and policies.
- Creation or revision of policies related to all areas of diversity, inclusion, equity and equal opportunity.
- Find System, State of Texas and other related information.
- Find Title IX assistance at UNT, UNTHSC and UNT Dallas.
Contact the Human Resources Records Center, Option 4, 1-855-878-7650 or email Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.
EO Investigator 214-571-2425
EO Investigator 214-571-4929