Chancellor Lesa Roe’s next UNT World Town Hall will be held on December 12 at 9 a.m. in Room 109-11 of the MET Building at UNT Health Science Center in Fort Worth (address below). This very special Town Hall will not only feature a moderated discussion with Chancellor Roe, but also discussion with all three UNT World presidents – Bob Mong (UNT Dallas), Neal Smatresk (UNT) and Michael Williams (UNTHSC).
UNT World Town Halls are held each quarter to keep you informed and to provide an opportunity to ask the Chancellor and other key UNT System leaders work-related questions.
As always, UNT World faculty and staff from all institutions are welcome to attend the Chancellor’s town halls in-person, pending supervisor approval. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and the town hall discussion will be live streamed and archived on the UNT System web site for those that cannot attend in person.
Full details of this open event for UNT World team members are as follows:
- WHAT:Quarterly UNT World Town Hall with Chancellor Lesa Roe
- WHEN:Thursday, December 12 at 9 a.m.
- WHERE:UNT Health Science Center
MET Building, Room 109-111
1000 Montgomery Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
- CAMPUS MAP:https://www.unthsc.edu/campusmap/
- LIVE STREAM:The Town Hall will be streamed live at www.livestream.com/unthsc under the label “Chancellor’s Town Hall Dec. 2019." The video will also be available on the UNT System web site once the town hall concludes.
Faculty and staff with work-related questions for Chancellor Roe and/or Presidents Mong, Smatresk and Williams, may email those items in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org Questions will also be taken on site during the town hall.