Skip to main content
- Supervisor Resources
- After Interview - Hiring Proposal
Approving a Hiring Proposal
- Access the PeopleAdmin system via my.untsystem.edu, click the link to the PeopleAdmin system and log in using your EUID and password.
- Click the three dots that are at the top left hand corner then select Applicant Tracking System.
- From the home page click the “Hiring Proposals” link from the “Inbox.”
- Locate and select the title of the position from the list that is presented.
- This will take you to the summary page of the hiring proposal, review the proposal and make edits if needed by selecting the edit link.
- Hover over the Take Action on Hiring Proposal button and make a selection from the drop-down menu.You can either Approve or return to the Initiator. You will have the opportunity to add comments to the request and to add the request to your “Watch List.”
- Pay close attention to the requested salary and the budgeted amount. Any salary above midpointmust be sent to Compensation for approval. Any salary above the budgeted amount requires a new ePAR to be submitted.
- Once received by Talent Acquisition the Offer Letter will be initiated and sent to for approval.