Form 1095-B is a documentation of health coverage for each member’s records. More information is available in the 1095-B frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the form. Anyone who participated in the Texas Employees Group Benefits program (GBP) in 2019 should receive federal Form-1095-B by the end of Febrary. Employees who had health coverage but do not get Form 1095-B by February 29 should contact Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (800) 252-8039 (TTY: 711) 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., CT Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m., CT Saturday.
1095-C Form is an annual statement that describes annual summary of employer-sponsored health benefits offered. This form is for your information only and does not need to be filed with your taxes.
- Part I lists information about you and your employer.
- Part II lists codes for each month to show if you were eligible for health benefits. The back of the form lists what each code means.
- Part III lists each person covered by the health benefits, including which months they were covered.
If you do not have the form available to you when filing your taxes, you should instead rely on other sources to complete your taxes. These sources include information received from your insurance provider or employer that lets you know what months you had coverage during 2019. Do not wait to receive your Form 1095-C to file your taxes.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Employee 1095-C Tax Form Site Setup
- Go to www.paperlessemployee.com/unts and click on 'Create Account'.
- Fill out your Social Security Number (SSN) and the first three (3) letters of your last name. Your SSN is required to verify your identity. Click on 'Authenticate & Create Account'.
- Fill out your account name, User ID (requires 6-15 characters), and password.
Your password requires 3 of 4 of the following items:
- Uppercase characters
- Lowercase characters
- Choose three security questions and complete the answers. The answers to the questions will be used to assist you in resetting a forgotten password.
You may select from the preset questions or create your own questions for the second and third questions.
- Fill out accurate personal contact information. This information will be used for resetting your password and notifications you opt in to receive.
This information may be shared with your employer.
Once you fill out your Primary Email Address, a button will pop up to 'Verify Email'. You must fill in the pop up Verification code with 15 minutes of recieving the email.
- You can additionally opt in for eletronic notifications via email or text messaging. You must fill out accurate contact information in order to use this option.
Request a Reissued Copy of Your ACA 1095 Form
- Login at www.paperlessemployee.com/unts.
- Select either ‘Access Current Year-End Statements’ or ‘Access Prior Year End Statements’, depending on the year of the statement you are trying to retrieve.
- Select the tax statement and Delivery Method. (Delivery methods vary by company.) Click the ‘Review & Complete Order’ button to submit your request.
- Verify all the details are correct, then select the ‘Submit Order’ button to process your request.
- You will receive confirmation that your order was processed and is complete. Retain this information for your records. Click “Download” to download a copy onto your computer.